Artist Residence hotel group looking to recruit a highly motivated, guest focused and dynamic Group Food and Beverage Manager. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail to ensure our high standards are maintained, and further enhanced. The ideal candidate should have a passion for leadership and team development, as this is a key focus for our business.
Is this you?
– Are you ambitious and looking for a career?
– Do you want to work somewhere cool with amazing design, food and drink?
– Are you passionate about relaxed but professional customer service and looking for somewhere where you can not only learn but also develop the operations?
– Are you looking to work for a company that wants to be one of the best in the industry?
The ideal candidate will have:
– Has a real passion for food and beverage
– Has at least 2 years’ experience managing amazing restaurants & bars
– Strong financial skills
– Has experience working with the kitchen
– Strong leadership, management and communication skills
– Is highly organized
– Has Fourth stock management experience
– Loves to train staff
– Is willing to travel and has a full driving license
– Willing to work days, nights and weekends.
Who we are – Artist Residence is an award winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and bars. Our focus is passionate people working with great food and drink in a casual but professional atmosphere surrounded by rustic interiors.
What we can offer:
– A competitive salary
– The opportunity to grow with a young and ambitious company
– Company discounts to use across all sites
– 28 days holidays
How to apply: Please [email protected]
Send Photo, CV and answers to the following questions:
1. Tell us why this role appeals to you!
2. What are your favourite hotels, restaurants and bars?